General properties of tin
Tin is a silver white metal. Have a high softness With beautiful shine Has resistance to corrosion, high corrosion resistance Does not cause toxic substances that are harmful to the body Has good lubrication properties and has good mixing properties as other metals such as tin and copper alloys Or bronze or bronze, which has been discovered since about 3,500 BC Alloy between Tin and lead Or tin with copper and silver For use as solder metal etc.
source : http://www.siamchemi.com
Benefits of tin
Tin is used in many different ways. Which can be divided into 6 groups according to the important utilization characteristics as follows
1) Used as a raw material for bronze production for the production of tools, jewelry, arts, objects and materials
2) Used as raw material for the production of food and beverage containers By using coated steel plates, also known as tin plates to produce food and beverage cans
3) Used as a raw material for the production of all kinds of soldering metals, including lead-free tin (Lead Solder) and tin and copper and silver (Lead Free Solder) for electrical appliances and electronics Industrial boiler and automotive parts
4) Used as a raw material for the production of bearings, especially Babbitt Bearing, which is an alloy between tin, antimony, copper and may be mixed with a little lead. For use in the production of automotive parts / machinery
5) Used as a raw material for the production of Pewter, which is an alloy between tin, copper and antimony for use in the production of appliances. Decorative ornaments And souvenirs
6) Used as a raw material for the production of Amalgam tooth filling material, which is an alloy between tin, silver, copper and mercury for use in dental work.
If you are interested in our products, need more information, contact us.